clase hornear | my crazy but great brownie recipe

by - Sunday, October 25, 2015


Asalamu'Alaikum. Hello. Bonjour. Hola. Namaste. I'm back with another baking recipe. From now on, I will be calling my baking posts - clase hornear, which means baking class in spanish. Got to bring those languages in my posts too :)

For this baking class, I will be telling how I made my brownie. I love baking, despite not doing it so often, but when I do it's like a therapy and fun doing. My family has days where they just want to have something sweet, so since we had most of the ingredients for a brownie, I decided to do that. Though I didn't want a difficult one, so I opted for a simple and easy recipe which I found on this link

The reason why this recipe is crazy is because half way through I honestly don't know what I was mixing together. Since I didn't have much brown sugar for the recipe. But no worries, this recipe still worked out well because I used white sugar and golden syrup as the substitute. To be frank, I was preparing myself from before that the brownie would be ruined, but it didn't so YAAY!

Let's get to it!


Ingredients: 

170g plain chocolate 
115g butter/margarine
25g soft brown sugar 
3/4 tablespoons of golden syrup.
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 eggs 
170g plain flour

Method:

- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 / 180 c.

- Grease a baking tin (doesn't matter which size).

- Break the plain chocolate, and place it into a small heat proof bowl.

- Melt the chocolate, over a pan containing simmering hot water on the cooker.


- Put the butter, sugars and golden syrup together into a bowl, and cream it. Either using spoon, or a mixer.


- Stir in the melted chocolate and vanilla extract into the creamed butter mixture, until it gives you a smooth batter.


- Break the eggs into a bowl, and beat it up using a fork. 


- Add the eggs to the melted chocolate and butter mixture, and stir. 

- Add the flour (in small amounts) and stir. Use a mixer is needed to.


- Pour the mixture into the baking tin. 

- Bake the brownie in the over for about 20 - 30 minutes.


- Turn the brownie onto the cooling rack, and leave it to cool.

- Cut the brownie into pieces. And eat it! Before anyone touches it.


-

That's all. It seems a lot, but it's not. Within an hour, your brownie should be done. For me, it did take longer. The sides where cooked but the middle was still quite not done. So what I had done, was I carefully took the cooked pieces it, and left the other brownie pieces in the oven for a couple of more minutes. I then used those brownie as a molten lava chocolate brownie, which tastes soo good!

There is always a way to make everything to go well. Don't give up as soon as you see a sign that something has gone wrong.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this recipe, and if you do try it out then be sure to leave a comment on how it went, because I would really love to know.

Au revior!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram