GET TO KNOW ME TAG

by - Thursday, June 25, 2015


Hi guys, so whilst I'm typing up my other posts to put up on my blog, this is a small get to know me tag for you guys. I hope you enjoy reading it, and will know me better and maybe find things in common. Why don't you do a tag, and comment it down below, so I get to know my readers, of you can just do on your blog or social media accounts :)

Vital Stats:

Name - Rabiah
Nicknames - Rabz 
Birthday - 15 / September 
Place of Birth - U.K
Star Sign - Virgo 
Occupation - Student 

Appearance:

Hair colour - Brown
Hair length - Mid length 
Eye colour - Hazel 
Best feature - Eyes 
Braces - Nope 
Piercings - Only one, the usual ear one. 
Tattoos - No
Righty of Lefty - Righty 

Firsts:

Best friend - Don't remember 
Award - No clue. I have a bad memory 
Sport - Football
Real Holiday - Burma 
Concert - None 

Favourites:

Film - The Notebook, P.S I love You, Vivah, Vaah Life Ho Toh Aisi, A walk to remember etc. 
TV Show - there is just way too many!! Castle, Greys Anatomy, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Arrow, The Flash, Suits and Orphan Black 
Colour - black
Song - Currently it is Tere Ishq Mein from Humari Adhuri Kahani 
Restaurant - Memsaab
Store - Primark and New Look
Book - All books by Nicholas Sparks 
Magazine - Seventeen 
Shoes - Heels 

Currently...


Feeling - Hungry (fasting)
Single or Taken - Taken <3
Eating - Nothing 
Listening to - Paradise by Maher Zain 
Thinking about - My other half 
Watching - Nothing 
Wearing - Abaya/Jubbah

Future:

Want Children - Totally! Around 3. At least 1 girl and 1 boy. 
Want to be married - For sure! 
Careers in mind - Teacher? 
Where do you want to live - Dubai or somewhere in Europe, besides UK. 

Do you believe in:

God - Yes. The Almighty Allah 
Miracles - Miracles by human? No. miracles by Allah, and done by the Prophets? yes! 
Love at first sight - No 
Ghosts - No
Aliens - No
Soul Mates - Yes
Heaven - Yes
Hell - Yes
Kissing on the first date - No! 
Yourself - Sometimes. 




You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram