back to college

by - Friday, June 12, 2015


Hello readers! This post was due over a week ago - but I didn't feel like posting so many reviews, since it could bore you guys out. So I've decided to post this now, it won't just be a review but also about my day :)

So last Monday was the day back to college, and that to for only 3 weeks (no point). I currently study, Photography, Media Studies, Extended Project and Sociology (If you want to find out more about it, let me know, but I don't think you would want to know). Anyways, I attended my lessons, but since I had a long free period. I usually head to the city center with my partner. 

As it had been quite a while since I've been to a restaurant with my other half, so on the day back to collage, we decided to go to Red Hot Buffet World, which is also Halal (YAAY). This restaurant was recently opened, and I had been wanting to go there for a while. So Monday was the perfect time to go. 

My experience at RHBW was quite good. The food over there was great since there were literally so many variety of choices to choose from; Indian, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Japanese etc. Oh and there are so many desserts to choose from too also, and not just one type. There were many flavors of ice cream, and cakes.

I was able to choose dishes that I was familiar with and taste ones I have never tried before, which actually went well. The atmosphere there was quiet and calm. During the afternoon slot, not many people were there, besides small families, college and university students. So there was not much queue or trouble. 

I had: 
Chicken korma
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Mac 'n' Cheese
Pizza
Chips
Szechuan Fish
Chilli and Garlic Noodles

Another fun factor is that if you want to have your own type pasta, or burger than you can ask one of the chefs in that area and they will prepare what you want. For example,for pasta I wanted to have a Macaroni and Cheese, and within 5 minutes the pasta was ready, all nice and warm. So there is not restriction to the food. 

The only issue I had when I went to RHBW was that there was no one in front desk to serve a table to us, and since it was my first time I didn't know where I was allowed to sit, or had to go to. Instead I had to look for a waiter and ask. Thankfully it wasn't a huge problem, however like all the other restaurants it would have been nice to have someone near the entrance. 

Overall the price was £8.99 (per person) which was worth it, and also since I am a college student I was able to use the 20% student discount! Even if you are not a student, there are many other discounts that RHBW provides. Other than that going to this restaurant was not a bad decision after all. I will definitely be going there back again, but maybe in few months.

The rest of the day was quite unproductive, my partner dropped me off, and then I just spent the rest of my day resting, watching beauty and the beast (which is an awesome show - but I stopped now because I kind of ruined it for myself and know what happens later on) 

Chilli and Garlic Noodles, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Chicken Pakora, Naan, Chicken Korma and Butter Chicken.

Mac 'n' Cheese

Naan, Butter Chicken, and Chicken Pakora






Some sweets <3

All the ice cream flavors

Bubblegum Ice Cream

QOTD: What is your favorite type of cuisine?

AOTD: Mine is Italian <3 PASTA, PIZZA AND LASAGNE! <3


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram