the boyfriend tag

by - Friday, June 19, 2015


1. Where did we meet? Secondary school

2. Where was our first date? What do you consider the first date? *laughs*

3. What was your first impression of me? Shy

4. Do I have any weird obsessions, if so - what? Obsession with stationary

5. How long have we been together? 3 years +

6. Do you have a tradition with your gf/bf? Going out to eat for every anniversary

7. What was our first roadtrip? Don’t really have one. But if school trip is counted then, Norfolk.

8. What was the first thing you noticed about me? The big ass jewellerys

9.What is my favourite restaurant? Memsaab

10. What do we argue about the most? Clothing style

11. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Boyfriend

12. If I am watching tv what am I watching? Indian shows

13. What is one food I do not like? Khichdi (Indian food)

14. What drink do I order when we go out to eat? Pepsi

15. What size shoe do I wear? 4

16. What is my favorite kind of sandwich? Chicken and Cheese toasties

17. What is one talent I have? Very clever

18. What would I eat everyday if I could? Food: Pizza and Paneer 
Dessert: Anything with chocolate

19. What is my favorite cereal? Coco Pops

20. What is my favorite music? Bollywood

21. What is my favorite sports team? Don’t have one

22. What is my eye color? Hazel

23. Who is my best friend? Me!

24. What is something you do that I wish you didn't? Talking loud

25. Where am I from? UK

26. What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday? I wouldn’t bake you a cake, I would buy one.

27. Do I play any sports? No

28. What can I spend hours doing? Reading

29. If I could live anywhere, where would it be? Venice



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram