Monthly Roundup | Addio January, Bonjour February

by - Wednesday, February 03, 2016



Time honestly goes so fast. Its already February. So here is a monthly roundup, of what happened in January. 

- I started off 2016 in Paris, France which was beautiful and lovely start to the year. 

- I've managed to get 4 offers back from universities, one more to go then I can make my final decisions. 

- I've reached over 10,000 views on my blog, which I feel really proud of. 

- My other half and I celebrated our 3 years and 10 months anniversary. 4 years is pretty soon <3

- I passed by I.T Functional Skills. 44/50 yeah! That result made me so happy. So no more of that subject for the rest of my second year at college.

That's about it. How has January been for you? And do you have anything planned for February?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram