Peak Through The Camera #3: Flowers & Jewellery

by - Tuesday, March 08, 2016


Hey lovelies! As I'm doing Photography as an A Level qualification, currently I'm starting for my exam preparation, and the theme the topic I have chosen to take photographs of is Still Life/Macro Photography. This is because the theme of the unit this year was 'Fantasy, Fiction, and Truth'. For this topic, I am doing more studio work in comparison to my previous unit which was based on Landscape Photography, so I was outdoors all the time.  I hope you guys enjoy the photographs, and if you have any questions then leave them in the comment section below <3

  

The main Photoshop techniques I used, where contrast, brightness, levels, curves and saturation, I didn't use anything complicated because I just wanted the photograph to stand out, yet be simple at the same times. The photographs that I have posted are my favorite ones, I adore the pop in the colours, and focus on the details. Plus the flowers one just look absolutely gorgeous!

 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram