K.A.R.D 3RD PT. PROJECT | RUMOR

by - Thursday, May 04, 2017


Right! If you don't know about K.A.R.D and you love the KPOP world, then honestly I don't know what planet you are living on! I am also shocked at myself, for not having mentioned them before on my blog. K.A.R.D is a Co-Ed group, meaning a group with both genders. Co-Ed groups are not that popular in the KPOP industry, so when K.A.R.D has introduced to the world a couple of months ago, they sure did gather many fans from around the world very quickly. I, being one of them. So recently they did a comeback with their 3rd music to their project before debut (also known as their pre-debut). And their first and second music were amazing! So I wasn't expecting any less with this one.

I got to say this by far is my favourite one. Although Oh Na Na, and Don't Recall are fab too. K.A.R.D seriously know what type of songs to bring out, because they really are unique and not your typical KPOP songs, hence why they are so popular, internationally. The songs follow up one after another. Rumor was followed up after Don't Recall, which is about the misunderstanding that takes places after a break-up.

Rumor, has reggaeton vibe to it, which may be the main reason why I love it because they combined both Korean and Reggaeton vibes in a sick/amazing way. Hence why it is so catchy, and addictive to listen to. Honestly, I am so looking forward to what else they can produce and share, they really are exploring a variety of music styles, and it is really working for them <3 So check them out!



Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin'

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram