my day with disney

by - Saturday, May 30, 2015


No I didn't go Disney World, but instead I spent my day watching Disney movies, and I still am. I love Disney, the characters, songs and movies. But I haven't watched many Disney movies, now where is the logic. I don't know - because I am crazy and ashamed for not having watched a lot of the Disney Movies. 

Hence the reason why I am spending my one week holiday watching as many Disney movies as I can. To start of with I watched Mulan, Aladdin,Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast and Peter Pan. All four of these movies were just beautiful (can't say that much about Peter Pan)  - and I really enjoyed watching them, I honestly can't believe how I have missed them, because though i've heard of them, I just didn't watch it - what kind of a childhood did I have :O

Mulan: She was a strong headed woman, and that's what I loved about the movie because it didn't represent women are weak and dependant. Instead Disney portrayed Mulan amazingly because in this generation not all women are dependant. Women can be powerful and not be below men, and I salute to Disney for the reason because even though they portray fairytales like Cinderella, and Beauty and The Beast, or Snow White, where it is about love, they still understand the importance of women. 

Aladdin: I got to say I have a soft spot for romantic movies and novels, because I just love the idea of Love, it does cause pain, but it is a beautiful experience. Jasmine and Aladdin's love story was flawless - though they fell in love quite quick, it just shows that there is no time limit, or a certain time or way for when someone falls in love with another - it just happens. What I loved about their story was that you don't need to be rich or pretend to be someone else when you love someone else, because that is not the person whom your other half has fallen for. Instead just be yourself, and everything will work out. 

Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast: This movie touched my heart more in comparison to the other two movies because I literally cried whilst watching this movie. Gruff and Fawn's friendship was the best, and on point. I loved it so much. The ending of the movie cried because during the whole movie you just see the development between Fawn and Gruff, and how only she is the only one who understands Gruff, and accepted him for the way he is. The movie showed that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. Everyone in the movie judged Gruff for the way he looked, and they thought he was intimidating and would harm them but instead he was protecting them all, and that is what Fawn saw in him. 

Peter Pan: For this movie I kind of have mixed feelings because it wasn't that entertaining to me, maybe because the storyline was quite gentle and there was not much to it besides the fact that Wendy and her siblings went with Peter, and then Captain Hook tries to put Peter in danger but fails :/ I guess this is my opinion as these movies are for childrens but oh well. 
I will go now - and watch more movies. This is actually fun. I can now say that I am not that clueless when it comes to Disney Movies <3 <3


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram