Morrocan Decor | PinsThatILove #2

by - Friday, January 29, 2016

Hi!  Welcome to the second installment of this series called 'PinsThatILove'. This post is on Morrocan Decor. I'm not looking for a house yet, but that doesn't stop me from pinning any lovely items of photographs I see, which I may need for the future. Now I've loved anything related to Morroco. The country, food everything. One thing they are really famous for are their rugs, lanters and style. It's gorgeous, and when you look at the photographs below, you will agree with me to. So go ahead, and let me know what you think in the comments down below. <3



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. There's so many gorgeous decor here! Never thought to look at morrocan decor before!

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspxot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love every pin you've included, I love that home decor theme!

    Beka. xo | littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete

Instagram