New Years Eve | Paris

by - Friday, January 08, 2016


Happy New Years! Welcome 2016. Wow it's been one amazing, beautiful, with some ups and downs year during 2015, and the way to end the year was A TRIP TO PARIS. Before my return home, ending the Christmas holidays in Paris, was beautiful. The city never fails to amaze me. I've been to the city twice including this time. Couple of years ago, when I went, I didn't take many photographs, and even if I did then I have completely lost it. Plus it was more of just to see the Eiffel Tower. Of course this visit was like that too, but I enjoyed it more as I was aware of what I wanted to see, and capture. 

I spent the evening and night of New Years Eve, travelling through the famous road of Champs-Élysées, seeing the Eiffel Tower, Arc De Triomphe, Place De La Concorde and many more sites around the area. I spent hours, just strolling around with a camera in my hand, admiring the beautiful lights and view that was much better to look at in the night. 

There is so many more parts in Paris that is yet to be seen, and one day I hope to go back there again but with my partner. The Louvre Museum, Louvre Pyramid, Notre Dame, Luxembourg Garden, Disneyland Paris, Latin Quarter, Champ De Mars etc. 

Less reading, more viewing. So now just have fun seeing my trip in photographs <3 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

   
  

How was 2015 for you, and how did you spend New Years Eve? Share your experience in the comments down below. Hope you all have a great year, and may it bring joy, success and prosperity to your life. Years go by so quick, don't forget to live each day. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram