OOTD | Not Interested

by - Saturday, October 22, 2016


Good afternoon amours! How have all been lately? Are there any first-year university students reading this post right now? If so, how's the past couple of weeks been? Are you all settling well, and what are your thoughts even though it's not been too long. For me, it's okay, there's a lot to take in, but I think eventually like all other experiences, I will get the hang of it. 


For today's post, I got an OOTD post. It's super casual and comfy for the cold weather that has started to down upon us, which I know is quite miserable. But one of the reasons why I can't help but like these cold weathers at times is because the oversized jumpers/jackets, knitwear and basically anything warm comes out. 

I bought this oversized jumper from Primark and the reasons why I love this jumper is the little slogan it has on it. It's not really relevant to anything, but hey, sometimes I can be 'Not Interested'. I styled this jumper with my 'everyday' black jeggings which are also from Primark. 


I also thought the black backpack suited this outfit, because I was going for comfort, and having a light backpack is convenient, because sometimes I just like those days where I don't have to have a tote bag being carried on my shoulder hehe. 


Lastly, I had to feature my #CupForLife from Chaiiwala. Honestly, there are some travel mugs out there that don't do their job, like can it please keep my hot drinks actually warm for a long time rather than 15-20 minutes. However, this mug from Chaiiwala is so good, because it really does keep my tea warm for a long time, so taking it to university in the mornings is really helpful to get my day started. So thanks to my other half for gifting me this item, because I really wanted to get one of this!

Outfit Details:

- Not Interested Jumper: Primark
- Jeggings: Primark
- Backpack: Primark
- Hijab: Green Street / London
- Flats: Primark
- Mug: Chaiiwala

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram