Extremely Spicy Ramen | Was It Though?

by - Saturday, May 06, 2017


Hi, guys! I've been meaning to do this 'challenge' because it's been circulating the net, and obviously curiosity got the better of me. Although, I have been into Korean snacks/food ever since I entered the KWorld. On Wednesday, my little sister bought two packets of these, one for me, and one for herself. So I made it, boiled the water, cooked the noodles, added the chilli sauce and dry vegetables. Voila, it was made.

Now onto the tasting. At first, I was nervous because I had watched many reaction videos, and a majority of them were about how freaking spicy there were. So I took my first bite and was pretty chill about it. Then came the fourth, fifth, tenth, and then the end. Basically, it wasn't extremely spicy at all. You could feel little burn since it is a spicy ramen, but it wasn't as extremely spicy as YouTuber's made it seem like to be haha. But then again, I love spicy food. I would so by these ramen from now onwards instead of the Shin Ramyun I buy. If you love spicy food, then give it ago, and if you are not used to it and up for a challenge, then go ahead... At your own risk though.

That's it for this post. I most likely will buy some Korean or Asian snacks, so that might be a post to look forward too!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram