primark | mini haul

by - Wednesday, May 27, 2015


After so many days I went for a mini shopping. Originally I decided on just getting two pairs of jeggings from Primark because those were more important then anything.

Usually I buy my jeans and jeggings from Primark because it's comfy and not that expensive. Also they last for quite a long time, which is great because jeans are not something I buy too often.

I bought a black jeggings, since it was a must as I didn't have even one pair of them. Then I bought a cream one, normally I don't buy bright/nude colour jeggings or jeans because I love dark colours - hehe. But I got a cream one because I didn't want to buy a grey one, nor dark blue ones. Plus sometimes it is nice to have a change.

After roaming around more in Primark, I saw a section which had many clothing items for £5! Now that is awesome because who likes to shop for cheap prices? I do!! There were many tops that looked nice, but it just wasn't my thing because I always go for dresses. Luckily I found a pink dress with a black belt, which looked gorgeous and totally ME! So I bought that as well.

Whilst shopping, I went to shops like The Body Shop, and Debenhams to look at items, because even if I wish I could buy more, I wasn't able to :( - I NEED A JOB!

But anyways - that's all for today. it wasn't that productive but I did go out rather than sit at home watching Hart of Dixie (new show that I have recently started to watch and I'm liking it) 

Items:
Black Jeggings / £7
Cream Jeggings / £8
Pink Dress / £5
Floral Kimono / £5
Black Body Top £3-4?
White Jeggings / £7
Black Dress / No Idea

Outfit Of The Day  / Black Dress, Floral Kimono, White Jeggings, and Black Body Top
Black and Cream Jeggings, and Pink Dress with Black Belt
Photograph of the City Centre

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram