Extracts Honey Mini Treat Box | Review

by - Wednesday, December 09, 2015


It's been a while since I've done a beauty post. Couple of weeks ago, I went Tesco with my mom, and since Christmas is coming up, the store was literally calling out 'Christmas Sale'. That is one of the reasons why I love winter. The original price of the Treat Box, was £5.00, and with the sale, the offer was £2.50. So why not!

Ever since the item was bought. I have been using the shower gel and body butter. Luckily the smell of both the items were not too strong, so it was definitely to my liking. The scrub was useful as well, since I was in need of a new one, and to be honest what can be said about a scrub? But overall the beauty products are lovely. It's nothing special, but it's nice for your daily routine. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram