OOTD | Red & Black

by - Tuesday, December 15, 2015


I love this outfit. The red bat wing top is just so loose and comfortable to wear, with this with jeggings is perfect. Honestly I just stick to jeggings. I hardly have any normal jeans anymore, and leggings is just not my thing. Black wedge ankle boots adds that oomph to the outfit, rather then wearing my usual high tops or flats. If the weather was better then maybe flats would be great to match with the outfit. Lastly my hijab, I can't go out anywhere out without it. I didn't have a red hijab, but even then it would clash with the top, so black hijab was the one. 

This outfit it great to stylise to a casual day, or a night out with family and friends. Different pair of shoes/heels, extra jewellery is all it takes to suit your preference. 

Do you guys like this outfit? And how would you style this to suit your way of fashion? Leave your answers in the comments down below.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram