The Versatile Blogger Award

by - Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Source

Hey lovelies! From the title, I'm sure some of you have figured what this post is going to be about. I've been nominated by Hp20508, for "The Versatile Blogger Award", which I feel very honoured and happy receiving. Do check her page out because she has a page that covers many many topics, which is interesting to read. 

Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Select 10-15 bloggers to nominate them for VBA.
- Tell 7 facts about yourself.

7 facts about me:
- I'm shy and quiet, but once you get to know me, you realise what a weirdo I am.
- I am obsessed with chocolate and anything sweet. My love for them will never go & I pray I never get diabetes because that would break my heart. 
- One of my favorite person besides my parents is my other half.
- I've lately been obsessing over anything Korean. KDrama, KPop, KFashion, KFood, KPlaces! 
- I adore travelling, and I try to do this as much as I can. It honestly is one of my top goals, to travel around the world.
- I want to own something MK branded and a Polaroid/Vintage camera <3

Nominees:
- Fatima Patel // Candy Blossom
- Mary // 1 Week Mary
- Eleanor Pritchard // Eleanor Claudie
- Lauren King // Minnie Mouse Chic
- Charlotte Carter // A Life Of Charlotte
- Habeebah Gangat // Biba Yusuf
- Jessica Jane // Almost Chic
- Kathryn O'Connor // Chapters Of Kat
- Sophie Robinson // Sopherina
- Saarah // Oh Saarah

So far these are the nominees I have come up with, but honestly it was so hard because I read loads of blogs, and interact with quite a few bloggers too. There're so many amazing and talented bloggers out there, so to all those who I do support and interact with, nominate yourself because you all deserve it. And to all those I've nominated you can accept the award or not, it's up to you!

Lastly, I want to thank all my readers, who you come back all the time, come for a just one off read, comment, share, follow me on my social media's etc because you all have contributed to the 25K+ page views I have received. I feel so glad to have reached this point, and I wouldn't have without you all, and my partner. Thank you! As far as I know, I won't be stopping this anytime soon, so do continue the support <3

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin'

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram