#amorlivres - 3

by - Monday, November 16, 2015


Love, Lies and Lemon Pies by Katy Cannon

I loved, loved, loved, LOVED this book! It was so good. I couldn't help but continuously keep reading. People would find this book cliche and mostly it is, but you can't help but love it. Sometimes unique story lines are nice and surprising. But having a cliche plot will never stop. 

I honestly loved everything about this book. The developments of the characters were beautiful and the love story is cute and amazing! There were points where I laughed, was upset or was thinking 'awww'.

Honestly this book is just something girly. Something most girls would like to read because it just makes you feel happy. 

Not only that but if you love baking then this book is perfect. Which was another reason to why I loved this book. Every chapter is based on a baking recipe, so not only is it a book, but it's also a recipe book with some simple recipes which you can make in a couple of hours. I'm going to have to make sure I save some of them, and hopefully make it. 

Good Husband Material by Trisha Ashley

I read the first couple of pages and felt like I wouldn't enjoy the book, so the only reason I kept going on was because I didn't want to just leave it incomplete. And damn did I get more engrossed in the book loads more. I couldn't stop, they was so much drama and mystery that I had to read more of I already shipped Tish and Fergal, so having to know what happens to them, and how Tish's 'perfect' husband James was the perfect pain, was something I needed to know.

Once you get into the book, you feel the need to be there till the end because it just makes you feel soo much better. That's how I felt. After finishing off the book, I felt so happy to have read through the whole journey. There were parts that I laughed, or cursed or was upset, but generally this book made me laugh a lot at how Tish had handled things, or just simply her personality.

I love the message that this book gives. Firstly no one is perfect at all, everyone has flaws and sooner or later they eventually are revealed. And those people who are seen as 'perfect' can really be the 'perfect' pain once everything is in a much clearer picture. Love someone for who they are, someone who's personality doesn't change, and is the kind of person you want to be with.

-

I hope you guys enjoy this series. Do let me know whether you have checked any of the books I have been mentioning or whether you plan on reading any of them :) Also you are more than welcome to comment down any books you guys recommend, would love to know what sort of books my readers read :)


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram