clase hornear | my go to dessert recipe

by - Wednesday, November 18, 2015


Hi guys! I'm back with a recipe. With college started again, I haven't really baked or cooked anything. However I am going to be telling you guys my go to dessert recipe, that I make quite often because it's easy to whip together and eat. 

Just to let you know in advance, I originally wasn't going to post this, so I didn't take any pictures, until half way through when I realised that I should make a blog out of this dessert, because I've been wanting to post the recipe of this up on my blog. So sorry for the bad quality photographs.

This dessert is a pineapple and cream dessert. I don't really know what to call it because my mum showed me how to make it and ever since I've been making it whenever my mum wants to have it. 

Ingredients:

Double Cream 
Crushed Pineapple
Condensed Milk
Chocolate Flakes (Optional)


Equipments:

Bowl
Whisker
Sieve
Spatula


Method:

1. Open the crushed pineapple tin, and put it in the sieve, and squeeze the juice out of the pineapple. 

2. Add about 2 cups or more of double cream in the bowl. I don't measure how much double cream I put into a bowl, so it's up to you preference whether you want it less liquid or not.

3. Take 2/3 tablespoons of condensed milk and put it into the bowl with the cream. 

4. Add the juice-less pineapple into the bowl. 

5. Use the whisker to whisk all the ingredients together.

6. Use the spatula to just fold the ingredients one last time, before pouring it into another bowl. 

7. Add the crushed chocolate flakes for decoration over the dessert. 

8. Leave the dessert in the fridge for at least 2 hours, for it to dessert. Otherwise you can leave it for even longer if you want. 



Ta-da! Your dessert is done. Now you understand why it's my go to dessert recipe. It's so easy and quick to mix all the items together and enjoy it after. If you guys do try it out then leave a comment and let me know how it went, or if you have any problems.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram