chai and roti | chaiiwala

by - Friday, November 27, 2015

Chai and Roti, two food/drink items which Indians or anyone who loves having different cuisines from various cultures are vary familiar with. Yesterday morning, I visited a shop that's been open for quite a while, Chaiiwala. The store serves, Indian breakfast, different flavoured chai's, a variety of filled roti's, desserts etc. 

I had heard many times about how great the Karak Chai was, and being a person who is more of a coffee person found the tea absolutely delicious! There was the Karak Coffee, but the Chai version was more original. 

Just by the one time I had it. it made me feel like I could have the Karak Chai, everyday because it was made perfectly. The taste of the spices that were in the tea was the right amount. And you were able to taste them so well.  


I also bought a Butter Chicken Roti, which my other half wanted, and it tasted lovely.  It's perfect for a quick breakfast in the morning. The store is super cute, and homey. I totally recommend this place to people, there's something for everyone. 

It's something new for people to try out if they haven't tried Indian food/drink. And for those who enjoy Indian food, or are Indian's then it will make you feel at home. Plus it's reasonably priced, so you can't go wrong with that! 



All photographs rightfully belong to SimplyRabiaPhotography (Me), please do not steal and use as your own.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram