New Shows Added To My List

by - Monday, February 15, 2016

Heya! Those who have been following my blog or social media know how much I love watching shows, and finding new ones. If you are new then now you know. I'm always watching my weekly shows whenever they are updated. Sometimes I'm looking through the list of shows, and only a few catches my sight, or friends suggests me, so I start to dwell into them. Here are three shows that I've recently started watching.

Shadowhunters
Synopsis: After her mother is kidnapped, Clary must venture into the dark world of demon hunting in order to find clues that can help her find her mother.

When I heard about this show before it aired, I was so excited for it, since I had watched the movie related to the show and book. I loved the movie, it was amazing, sadly I don't think it was much of a hit because not many know about it. Anyways, ever since that show was aired, I've been loving the show. Unfortunately because I've watched the movie, there is a lot of relevance to it and the book, so I'm kind of spoiled with what happenes. But that doesn't stop me because I hope to see things different within the show, and over the past couple of episode there are some differentiate between one another. 

The Shannara Choronicles
Sypnosis: Series of adventures, war, and evil that occur throughout the history of the Four Lands.

Never heard of this show before and I don't know know how I found about this show either, yet I'm thankful. This shows plot is interesting and unique. I don't usually watch shows connected to mythical creatures, or anything like that. But this show has a great way of keeping the viewers intrigued. The twist and turns that occur in the show just leaves you wanting more. Not just that but the women in the show are mind blowing. It's so good seeing them in action. One thing is that, I absolutely hate love triangles to the core. And I hope this won't make me start hating the show, because though it's been seven plus episodes so far, I'm liking how the track is going and that there's not much love triangle issues. 

Chicago Fire 
Sypnosis: The story of firefighters in Chicago, both on a personal and professional level.

I love this show. If you watch Grey's Anatomy, then you got to watch this show. There's death, happiness, hatred, laughter, okay maybe not as much deaths as Grey's, but if you can go through that show, then you can go through Chicago Fire. You will love characters, and you will hate certain ones too. Every episode there's a new problem, but overall each half season there is a main one. And I love shows that solve problems within an episode, there's a different feel to it because you just don't know what to expect for the next one. 

Chicago P.D.
Sypnosis: Follows District 21 of the Chicago Police Department, which is made up of two distinctly different groups: the uniformed cops and the Intelligence Unit.

P.D! I love Chicago P.D so much, maybe even a bit more than Fire, because P.D is badass! This show is basically a spin off from Fire, and I'm glad it is because I love crime shows, especially if they bring justice in corrupt ways.  The different crime cases that takes places makes your blood boil sometimes because like what the hell, then you watch how the Intelligence Unit brings justice and catches the criminal, and you feel so much better. I love it! Plus Lindsay, aka, Sophia Bush, is the best one from them (Some of you may remember her from One Tree Hill). So if love crime, mystery then do give this show a try. 

White Collar
Sypnosis: A white collar criminal agrees to help the FBI catch other white collar criminals using his expertise as an art and securities thief, counterfeiter, and conman.

White Collar, is an ended show. However that doesn't stop me from starting to watch the show. Something about ended show, in which you just don't have to wait for the episodes each week, and instead binge watch it. Crime dramas are soo good, I love the whole idea of solving crimes and the mystery that happens during it all, it's what makes me want to watch more of it. I've watched the first couple of episodes and I'm totally hooked. I'm loving how a criminal is the reason for cases being solved, and not just that but the criminal has his own agenda too.

-

You can also check what all my other favourite shows are by clicking right here. And if you have any news shows that you are enjoying, leave it in the comment section down below. I'm always up for new shows to watch! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram