Suddenly Perfume | Beauty

by - Friday, February 26, 2016


Ciao lovelies! I'm here with a post on a perfume product. I recently received the perfume as a gift, and it's lovely. The packaging of the product is quite natural and plain, which I guess it not bad because the focus is just on the perfume name, though I think a few patterns would make it attractive, but it's not like I keep the box of the perfume either. 

 

The perfume itself looks good, I like the minimal colours on it and the smooth shape of the bottle. The fragrance of this perfume is lovely, and what I love about it is that you need a few pumps in the right places, and it will last a long time, as the smell is strong. What is interesting is that this perfume smells quite identical to the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (£70), and Suddenly is £4. So there's no need to spend £70 on a high end luxury perfume, which you can get a similar one, way cheaper.


So what do you lovelies this? Would you buy this product? Or have you tried this out? Leave your comments down below. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram