3 Ingredients Hair Mask | DIY

by - Sunday, April 03, 2016


Hey lovelies lately I've been using this hair mask that I came across one of the videos on YouTube. It's simple, easy and beneficial.

Why is it simple? That's because I'm sure you can find these products currently at home and they are:
- 2tbsp of Pure Coconut Oil
- 2tbsb of Olive Oil
- 1 Egg.

And why is it easy? Because all you do is mix all ingredients together in one bowl. However use a full egg for normal to dry hair, or Egg White for Oily Hair. Also don't forget to heat the coconut oil before adding it to the mixture.

What's beneficial about it? Egg contains high amounts of Protein, which is why your hair is made up for, so having this as part of the ingredients add more health to the hair. It does this by repairing and adding nourishment to the hair. The egg yolk helps to strengthen and thicken the hair, whilst the egg white restores softness and adds natural shine to a dull looking hair.

Coconut Oil has so many benefits to it, and I'm sure you have heard of it many times, but here are a few reasons why you should use it. It nurtures and rebuild the hair as well as prevent hair breakage. Coconut Oil also stimulates hair growth.

Lastly, Olive Oil helps to coat the hair shaft, and helps to keep the scalps in healthy shape.

Ever since I've used this hair mask, I've seen a difference. My hair is much smoother, and definitely looking healthier, so I'm loving the result. I'm all about the simple and easy DIY, so this was a success! Give it a go if needed, and let me know how it went.

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | BlogLovin

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I used to make this mask a lot when I was younger. I would even add honey. Egg whites also make a really good tightening face mask and it actually doesn't even smell that much.
    I love coconut oil, I just have to make sure I really wash it out properly.

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete

Instagram