Monthly Roundup | May

by - Monday, May 30, 2016


1. Another branch of Chaiiwala opened in the beginning of the month. Hence my daily visit started.

2. I tried Awesome Chips, which was freaking amazing and filled with deliciousness!

3. Leicester won the Premier League. Proudest moment for those who live and are born in Leicester.

4. I am officially a food blogger for #ThisIsLeicester. Quite an accomplishment! And I'm so happy with the progress, little things can get you a long way.

 5. I attended part of the Leicester Parade.

6. I visited Fernandez Grillhouse TWICE! Can't help it, their offers are so good!

7. My shows current season ended. Very upsetting because now I have no shows for 3/4 months. Besides Suits, PLL and Prison Break (Super excited).

8. I went to Baker St Cakes with my partner. Absolutely amazing, and you can find all about it right here.

9. On 20th May it was my Blog Anniversary! It's such a lovely feeling knwoing that I have been blogging for over a year now.

9. Zoe's new beauty range was launched, and it's so gorgeous and I love the theme this time. Macarons and Sweet Almonds! The new range is called Sweet Inspirations <3

10. My partner and I got treated to a free gelato from Gelato Village. Thank you!

11. Although revision started from before, this month was crucial to revise as much as I could because I just have a week till media studies exam, and less than a month for two sociology exam.

12. I was gifted a beautiful customised case by my amazing and best partner ever! My blog name and my first initial with his surname was printed on the case. Perfect gift <3

13. My love and I went to the cinema's to watch Zootopia/Zootropolis which was a lovely movie.

14. Prison Break season 5 trailer was released. And if you watched it, then this is what Prison Break is all about. Can't wait for it, it's been too long since this show ended. 

15. There's been a change in my fashion opinion, and style. Bad timing to think about shopping, but I am in love with the new outfits my love suggested to try on! He's the best. Got to start filling those shopping basket.

16. I attended two job interviews, all I pray now is for the acceptance! It's been a tiring journey looking for jobs this whole year.

17. I received a taster tray of macarons by a lovely lady called Aisha. You can find the review over here.

18. My other half and I visited a small fun fair, which was super nice because we've never been to one together. I always love going out to new places and trying out new things with him

19. I got accepted in one of my job placement. Alhumdulillah I couldn't be more happier. As I mentioned, it's been a hard journey, getting rejected or no reply. But it was all planned by Allah!

This month has been crazy. It has been packed with loads of events and opportunities that Inpray the upcoming months are like this too. I absolutely enjoyed this month. Let me know in the comments how your May went, would like to talk to you guys more!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram