What Have I Been Binge Watching Lately? | Netflix

by - Wednesday, March 30, 2016


Hi lovelies! So just recently I've been using Netflix, yes I know I'm late, but come on I have Showbox, I don't feel like I'm missing out on a lot besides the Netflix Originals, which is what this post is about. I've been binge watching Daredevil and Jessica Jones. 


Daredevil is oh my god, a freaking great show. I watched the fist episode a couple of months ago, and I was bored with it so I literally stopped. But recently with it being combined with my A2 Media Studies course, I decided to give it another go. So on the Friday the day unknowingly season two was released, I was starting with the fish season, and I got so hooked that by the end of Sunday evening I was done with the whole 26 episode. 

What I love about this show is that it's not your ordinary Marvel product, or a Vigilante show like Arrow, it's way more gruesomely awesome. There is way too much blood, raw fight and action scene. The show is about a not so blind man who during the day time works as an attorney, and a vigilante by night. 

Don't judge this show by the first episode, just keep on going, because after the fist couple of episode you will get to addicted and within a couple of hours you will have finished the first season. I don't want to ruin too many things for those who haven't watched the show, one thing I'm going to say is season two is personally my favourite season by far. 


And the second show is of course Jessica Jones. Another marvel related show. Though the reason I watched it was because it is related to Daredevil. This show is so interesting, I just love the whole concept of Jessica Jones being a detective as well as being apart of something big. 

Just having a strong headed gorgeous female lead is also why I love this show! Krysten plays an outstanding role of Jessica and it's so good seeing her. 

Jessica Jones is different to Daredevil, but it makes you intrigued to the show because of the powers Jessica and certain characters posses. Not just that but the villain is one crazy ass pyshopath, played by David Tennant. It's a psychologically thriller drama. 

-

These two shows are also going to be part of The Defenders, a mini series, featuring also Luke Cage (also shown in Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist. So if you enjoy both these shows then just letting you know, there's another show that's going to be added to your list. One thing I'm hating about the shows being released at one go is that I have to wait a good couple of months before the next ones are out and it's a pain! I can't wait any longer. 

Let me know whether you have watched these shows, or whether I have convinced any of you guys to watch it, because it's honestly worth the try! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram